Hey there! I was surprised to be nominated for the Liebster Award and that was so nice from Curlygirlabroad, so thank you!
I will give you the rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Aknowledge the blog who nominated you.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate at least 5 other blogs (with less than 200 followers).
5. Let them know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
Let the fun begin! 🙂
These are the questions that Curlygirlabroad gave me:
1. If you only had one day left, what would you do?
I do not even know. I would try to succeed in saying to my beloved people how much I loved them and that I was sorry for everything I’d ever done and that I forgave them anything. And then I would go somewhere and get drunk to forget that it was my last day 🙂
2. Name three things you love the most.
Books, coffee/tea, TV series. (and, of course, my cat, but SHE’S not a thing, even if the grammar says that SHE’S an „it” 🙂 )
3. What is your favourite place?
Hmmm. I think my home is my favorite place to be. You can do everything you want at home, eat, drink, have fun, party, watch movies, read. That’s heaven 🙂
4. How would your friends describe you?
It depends on what friends are you talking about. Those that know me better would say that I’m very funny, smart, helpful and responsible. Those that get to meet me once in a while would say that I’m very very shy and they would say that I’m studying 27/4 because of my big glasses 🙂
5. What does your blog mean to you?
I’m not a „permanent” person and I’m always looking for something new to do. This blog is something new for me. Usually, people need a thing to keep them up, a thing to be their thing. I hope sub soare will be my thing.
6. What makes you happy?
When my boyfriend says to me after a fight: „You’re so crazy and you sometimes piss me off” but then he kisses me on the forehead and hugs me 🙂
7. Name two places you still want to go to.
Verona. Quinta do Anjo.
8. What should people know about you?
I’m very shy at first. But once you get to know me, you won’t be bored 🙂 And I’m also very childish, because I think we should never lose the child inside us.
9. Tea or coffee?
Depends on the mood. I like both.
10. Is there a dream of yours that already came true?
I’m studying at a very good university. I afford three meals a day, I have a family, friends and I have my boyfriend. Should I wish for more?
11. What’s your favourite animal?
Well, I love my cat but sometimes she’s so annoying. And I love dogs, because they are brave, but I’m afraid of them. So, both cats and dogs. Can’t choose between them.
Well, here are the 11 facts about myself:
1. I have heterochromia.
2. My favorite book forever and ever is „Harry Potter”.
3. I’ve read „Harry Potter” for 4 times.
4. I love TV Series and I’ve watched A LOT of them. (favorite: „Grey’s Anatomy”)
5. I can’t watch a movie without doing something besides watching it.
6. I love to do handmade things like friendship bracelets, greeting cards and many other different handmade presents. So, I love details.
7. I love to offer presents.
8. I’m learning German but I don’t like it at all.
9. I also speak Romanian, Russian, English, a bit of French, Spanish and Portugese.
10. I LOVE FOOD. I’M INLOVE WITH FOOD.
11. I’m afraid of wind and rain.
My nominees are:
My questions are:
1. What is the color of your eyes?
2. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
3. Do you have a best friend? Describe him/her and let him/her see it 🙂
4. Tell a secret.
5. What’s the funniest memory from your childhood?
6. Do you have a story you are ashamed of? :)) Tell it to us.
7. Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years?
8. What is a thing that you’ll take with you on a trip?
9. Which country would you like to visit the most?
10. Do you like „Harry Potter” and why? (I’m sorry, but I love these books so much, I just have to know your oppinion 🙂 )
11. What’s your favorite song?
Have a nice evening and I’m waiting for your answers!