Curly Girl Abroad nominated me for my 2nd Liebster Award and I’m very thankful!
In case you’re not familiar with it, these are the rules:
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
11 random facts about me
- I love acting. When I was a kid I wanted to become an actress.
- I would like to live in Italy.
- My dream is to visit India.
- I love Coca-Cola and I’m always kind of crazy about it, even if I know that my stomach can’t handle it.
- I collect journals. I love journals. I can’t but buy one if I like it. Even if I do not have what to write in them. They are awesome and I have a lot.
- I love mathematics. It is kinda strange because I’m studying literature, but I really love mathematics. And I would like to study it someday, too.
- I have 3 best friends. And I do not need more friends.
- I listen to rock music. A lot.
- I’m obsessed with correcting grammar mistakes that journalists in my country make. (There are a lot to correct!! And I just can’t understand how they can admit they are journalists and editors while they do not know the basic rules!)
- I do not like expensive presents. A little piece of paper with a photo on it would be enough for me.
- I do not know what would I do without my rings on my fingers.
And these are my answers:
Boat or plane? Definitely plane.
Do you have a favourite quote you’d like to share? Oh, I have a lot. I just can’t choose a favorite one.
The same question iMac asked me, but I thought it was a good one: If you could spend the day with any blogger you’ve met on this site, who would it be? I can’t name someone, I would never miss a chance to meet any blogger!
Favourite book? „Harry Potter”
Favourite tv-series? „Grey’s Anatomy”
What makes you angry? Lies.
Do you either trust people untill they break your trust, or do you rather not trust people untill they prove you can trust them? You can’t ask someone to prove you can trust them if you have just met him/her. You have to prove yourself that you can do it. I have recently had a situation. Someone lied to me and I just lost my trust in everyone else. Then I met new people and I said to them that they had to prove me I could trust them. Then I understood it wasn’t fair to them, as they awere not guilty of others mistakes and lies. We just have to learn how to trust people and to understand that they are not all the same. So, I think here both persons have to work on trust. You have to trust them and they have to continue proving you can trust them.
Do you like musicals? If so which one is your favourite? Step Up. I’m not sure it is exactly a musical, but it is about dance.
Do you have a guilty pleasure? FOOD.
Is there something on your blog you’d like to improve or receive more feedback on? Oh, there is always something to improve. Always.
Favourite holiday destination? Italy.
And everyone else who wants to do it!
My questions are:
- Where do you go when you are sad? Or what do you do?
- Is there a song that makes you happy? Which one?
- I’m pretty sure 5 years ago you thought about where would you be now. Are you where you wanted to be?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Why do you write on your blog?
- Have you ever been betrayed? If yes, what have you learnt from it?
- If you could paint something on your wall, what would you paint?
- What thing do you want to buy next?
- Do you still have a favorite toy?
- What are 3 things you would definitely take with you if you knew that in 5 minutes you had to leave the house?
- Have you ever loved someone besides family?